WITH MUCH CONSIDERATION
I am choosing to discontinue this meme
after Thursday October 11th!!!
From the beginning there was very little participation on some weeks, while others showed interest....all of which I greatly appreciated!!! But, with time in a day, and now that the cooler Autumn Temps are here, I find that Bud and I are not home much and no time to devote lovingly to this particular meme share. I'm a bit saddened by the whole outcome, but I also hope you understand my decision. If by any chance you compose a post with song lyrics in the future, please stop by HOOTIN' ANNI'S and let me know!!!

7/20/11

Thursday Theme Song

Here is this week's Thursday Theme Song Mr. Linky!!
Have fun!
Don't forget...the link you use is the permalink to your TTS blog post.


NOTE: !!!REMEMBER!!! ALWAYS ADD THE THEMESONG LINK ON YOUR POST!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mines up...Yahoo!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Anni
We're linked and ready for another fun TTS.
Hugs Madi and Mom

Kay L. Davies said...

Waiting for the last photo, but ready otherwise, Anni.

—Kay, Alberta, Canada

SquirrelQueen said...

Hi Anni, hope you are having a great week. I have an oldie but goodie this week.
Judy

Hootin Anni said...

Everyone...
ALL your song choices this week made me very happy!!!

Luvya bunches!!